Free citizenship workshop on 15 December 2013, from 2:00 PM until 6:00 PM at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Chaldean Church, 11200 East 12 Mile Road Warren, MI. Map
Bring with you:
• Your Permanent Resident Card (“Green Card”)
• Two passport photos (2” x 2”) of yourself.
• Your driver’s license or state ID card.
• Your Social Security card.
• If you are married to a U.S. citizen, his/her birth certificate and/or certificate of naturalization if married for less than five years
• All marriage certificates and divorce records.
• Your children’s birth certificates if they are also permanent residents.
• List of residences for the past five years.
• List of employers/schools for the past five years.
• A list of every trip you have taken outside the U.S. (including trips to Canada and Mexico).
• Check or money order for $680, payable to the Department of Homeland Security, OR you may qualify for a fee waiver. Call 313.871.8600 x241 to inquire.