The New Americans Campaign is a groundbreaking national network of legal-service providers, faith-based organizations, businesses, foundations and community leaders that is paving a better road to citizenship.
We are modernizing and streamlining access to naturalization services, so that greater numbers of legally qualified permanent residents take the critical step to becoming American citizens. We are currently driving a national, nonpartisan citizenship campaign throughout the country, focused on eight major cities with large numbers of citizenship-eligible residents.
The campaign brings together over 80 organizations across the country including the following key funders who have made an unprecedented investment in supporting aspiring citizens:
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- The John S. and the James L. Knight Foundation
- Evelyn and Walter Haas, Jr. Fund
- Ford Foundation
- Grove Foundation
- Open Society Foundations
- The JPB Foundation
- Asian Pacific American Legal Center (APALC)
- Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC)
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC)
- Immigration Advocates Network (IAN)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO) Educational Fund
- National Immigration Forum
- National Partnership for New Americans (NPNA)
- Pro Bono Net.
Metropolitain Detroit Partners